Tuesday 4 March 2014

Photo Scavenger Hunt: 1

Friendship: my fashion show group. I chose to put my fashion show group with the theme of friendship because I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to have as friends and to do fashion show with.

Love: my dog. I chose to put my dog with the theme of love because I love my dog.

Hate/black and white: Winter. I chose to but winter with the theme of hate because I hate winter this year! It never stops snowing and it never seems to warm up! I chose black and white as a theme for winter as well because those are the main colours during the season.

Passion: my friend crying over one direction. I chose the theme of passion because my friend is very passionate for one direction.

Symbolism: Christmas tree. I chose the theme of symbolism because Christmas is a time that my family always gets together on Christmas. The Christmas tree represents family to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment